Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome to the Mixed-Up Files of Izzy K

"Life is Awesome, Live it UP"

Since this is my first post, it should say something about me. And since I am a not so typical teen, my first post will NOT say anything about me. Well maybe a little something. I will say my favorite books of all time. Why, you ask? Well because this is a book review website, and you can't take me seriously if you don't know what I like. So, my FAVORITE book of all time is Eleven by Lauren Myracle. There are also other books in the series, Twelve and Thirteen, which are also great books. They are a year in the life of Winnie, a teenage girl who tells the reader about her trials and errors of everyday life. They are extremely girly books, so if you aren't the girly book type, I don't suggest you read them. Good for girls age 11-14.
Well, I think that's all for this post. And, if I say so myself I think it went quite well. Keep reading!

2 comments: