Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Archive

Hahaha readers I tricked you! I said I would post an archive tomorrow, but I'm thinking I'll do it now, and post something else tomorrow! Looking back at the books I reviewed, I realized I reviewed The Secret Series books a year apart. I've had this blog longer than I thought. So here is the 2010 archive. It might not look great, but at least the books are in order! Well at least I try to make them appear that way. They may or may not be in order (from bottom to top, sorry computers are stupid), and also sorry about the different sizes or pictures being really big :) But hey what are you gonna do?




















2 comments:

  1. Hi Izzy ~ Thanks for including The Cinderella Rules in your Reviewed Books of 2010! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Donna! I'm so happy that you replied. 'Dear Prince Charming' is on my list right now, hopefully I will be reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete